WEBINAR: Employee Benefits for Social Services and Community Development organizations: Get More, Not Less
The COVID-19 pandemic has created operational, financial and workforce challenges for social services and community development organizations that are facing increased demands for services.
This has an effect on the issues that existed well before the pandemic including:
- Funding without stable resources to support core operations,
- High turnover generated by low wages and benefits, and limited opportunities for career advancement,
- Recruitment and employee retention challenges increased by high levels of stress, burn out and lay-offs.
Join us for a webinar with social services expert Paul Wheeler on getting more value and support for your organization and your employees through a well-built employee benefits plan.
Tuesday, June 1, 2021
10 AM PST | 1 PM EST
During the seminar Paul will discuss:
- Why the right solutions should support the physical, emotional, and mental health of your employees, especially during a global pandemic.
- Why social services and community development organizations need to invest in prevention, and why that might be easier than you expect.
- Why the traditional “cookie cutter” benefits programs have left the social services sector under-served.
- Getting to financial sustainability through better tools and programs.
- How better benefits plan can help you improve employee engagement and financial stability.