Employee Group Benefits
CSBT offers a full range of affordable group benefits
Why settle for standard employee group benefits when CSBT gives you more
Our size gives us the traditional economies of scale that benefit you from a cost perspective. But there are other advantages derived from our size. Whether it’s creating a plan design from the ground up or duplicating existing coverage with our standard plan enhancements, we can do it.
Speak to one of our Advisor Partners who will be able to offer you guidance and support when creating the best plan for your organization.
You want to help your employees during their most trying times.
That’s why CSBT gives your employees access to additional best-in-class services as part of your group benefit plan.
Our value-added partner organizations provide your team members expert assistance, support and a confidential, caring ear. Plus, these benefits are already built into your standard plan at no cost to your organization.
Contact a Trusted Advisor to personalize a benefits plan to your organizations needs.
CSBT offers more than just benefits.
We offer you peace-of-mind.
Now, you and your employees can get the help they need, when they need it. Your group employee benefit plan includes access to these affiliate organizations.
Disability Management Institute (DMI)
Are you feeling overwhelmed by long-term disability claim paperwork?
Wondering how to best help an employee who is off on disability—and what you can legally say to them?
DMI will come to your rescue. After just five consecutive days of absence, DMI steps in and manages the process (and the paperwork) for you.
Our partnership with DMI helps you:
- Save money. Through early intervention, DMI has helped save employers over $2.3 million in claims cost.
- Take back your time. DMI handles all the claims paperwork for you. You can focus on your job. DMI will focus on the paperwork.
- Get the support you need. DMI is your one point of contact between you, your employee, the insurer and your employee’s physician. If there’s a claims question or concern, your DMI representative will step in and help.
- Help your employee get back to work faster. DMI can create a customized back-to-work plan: for your valuable employees.
- For more information about DMI’s value-added service, please click here!
LifeWorks Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Sometimes, life throws us situations that are hard to manage on our own. If your employee—or their family member—is facing personal or professional issues, the EFAP will provide the support they need. This service empowers your employees, helping them to be happy, healthy and productive employees.
This service is completely confidential and free to your employees.
Here’s how the EFAP helps your employees:
- Flexible counseling solutions for busy professionals
Your employees can work with a counselor in the way that’s most convenient for them. The EFAP program includes telephone, online, and in-person confidential counseling
- Always-available service
A crisis doesn’t always happen between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Your employee can access immediate assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For more information about LifeWorks’ value-added service, click here!